Host monitor, a must have for every network/system administrator
The app is a must have for every network/system administrator
Hosts Monitor lets you monitor what services are listening on your host to make sure that no service ports are open when they shouldn’t be.
You can easily monitor the performance of your website, your personal server or your network device at the same time with our simple interface.
Hosts Monitor provides the easiest way to diagnose any problem watching your hosts while in background. 
See below for all new features in v1.0 :
• Monitor Ports, Pings and URLs/Hostname or IP address.
• The app uses an ad-hoc monitoring engine so that you get the most accurate results. 
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Store your Hosts List for frequently used hosts.
• Store your Services List per Host for frequently used services
• Display common used ports
• Background Monitoring (Premium Users only)
• Keep an eye on your hosts even while you are not using the app thank to iOS Background Fetch feature. 
• Support Upgrade to Premium Version.
• Premium users can get interactive notification, with options to remind later or ignore for the day, when a test fails and you are not using the app 
• Really easy to use, no need to set any account or complex settings to be able to use it.
• Green: means host is available and all services test succeeded
• Red: means host is not available and all services test failed
• Orange: means something is wrong, host is not available and/or not all services test succeeded.
• Store your favourites Hosts List.
• Store every associated Services for each host for frequently used services.
• Add ports from the common used ports list
Add Hosts Monitor to Today Extension to easily run your top tests on the go. You can use it without open the app.
This is the best and quickest way to check on your hosts even while you are device is locked.
Run all tests will take just few seconds.
• Upgrade to Premium and Keep an eye on your hosts even while you are not using the app thank to iOS Background Fetch feature. 
• Premium users can get interactive notifications when a test fails and you are not using the app, with options to remind you later or ignore the failure for the entire day 
The free version of the app displays ads. Those will be removed when upgrading to the Premium Version via In-App Purchase.
 Upgrade to Premium to monitor more than 2 hosts and 3 services at the same time in the app and in the Today Extension. Receive Push Notifications and Ads free.
 When exactly Background Fetches are triggered is decided by the operating system also based on how often you use the app. Hosts Monitor can only allow multiple fetches per day if triggered or ignore them in case you are not interested in this feature.