Gage enables you to quickly and accurately test file download speeds on any server on the go.
Gage just got better with a HUGE 2.0 update, all new flat design including support for iPad!!! It was completely rewritten from the ground up to give you better results with even more detail.
Gage now includes better location support as well as full history, allowing you to see all the tests you’ve run for a particular server and where those tests were run from. Also Layout now makes better use of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen sizes
See below for all new features in v2.0.
• Cleaner UI for download feedback
• Sorting features for server list
• Location is now saved per test
• Full Support for iOS 8
• Full iPad support!
• GZIP support (where supported)
• Full test history
• History shows the type of connection that was used for that test — it will even indicate if you switched connections during the test 😉
• Better time/speed detail
• Custom map annotation to show test details from map view
• You can now show all results from the map view while viewing a specific result
• Faster debugging and reporting.
• Save time and costs.
• Quickly determine bottlenecks.
Gage is a FREE upgrade to all existing users including full feature set, however we have integrated Ads into the app for all users. You can choose to remove these ads from the settings or by tapping on the ad at anytime, and as a bonus we will then show additional information during the download 😉
Gage allows you to quickly and accurately test the speed for downloading files from any server, ANYWHERE. Great for network administrators and software developers who need to test the speed of their Internet connection between their device and server.
Great little utility app. So simple to use and very useful. Awesome design too.
App fantastica, fa quello che deve fare senza imperfezioni. Grafica accattivante e la condivisione del test via email è utilissima. Testare la velocità di un server è indispensabile in determinate occasioni, caricare un file su un server piuttosto che su un altro apporta un miglioramento del sito in termini di velocità. Davvero ben fatta. Grande dev